2015 – The Year of No Regret
What do I expect to do in 2015? This is a great question that requires deep thought. The kind of thoughts that you are awaken by in the middle of a deep sleep. I have been thinking about this post for a couple of days now. I need to make sure that I am ready for it.
2014 was absolutely, hands down, the worst year of my life. Period. Plain. Simple. The Worst.
I hope it stays that way. But being “life”, I am sure it will not. We cannot enjoy the good things in life if we don’t have the bad things to compare them too. Does this sound a little like the Ying and the Yang?
I want to really live life. I can get corny here and sing the song, Live Like You Are Dying. I truly want to enjoy the next half of my life.
- Be adventurous.
- Meet and talk to as many people in public as I can.
- Sing, smile and dance more at work, at home, on the streets, everywhere.
- Reduce the anger with the little stuff less with the girls.
- Raise and love the girls correctly.
- Forgive my ex-wife.
- Play golf with my Dad at least once a month.
- Visit my parents more often.
- Experiment with new things.
- Date often.
I only have a simple list. I deserve to be happy. I deserve to spend the next 44 years or so of my life without regrets.