Hello blog readers! It is September 10, 2015. I have not posted on this blog since May. For that I am truly sorry. But for what I did with my time, I am not…
My life has changed drastically for the good!
- I enrolled in real estate school this summer and became a licensed Real Estate Agent in the state of Texas last week.
- I have developed a great relationship with my girlfriend
- I will be moving into her house and out of this apartment in the next couple weeks
- We went furniture shopping together. Bought a iComfort bed that is sweet as hell! It is remote controlled to raise the head and feet. Wow…. We are remodeling one of her rooms to become my “Man Room”.
- The girls have new beds being shipped for their room
- My educational career is doing great. It is paying the bills and allowing me to develop my new part time job as a real estate agent.
- We took family vacations to Arkansas, the beach, Austin, etc…. All with my girlfriend, her two kids and my two girls.
- Life is so good I just can’t help but smile
Please note that I will no longer update this blog. I have decided to remove the veil of anonymity and direct this link to my new website and blog for real estate. http://www.cbowie.com
If there is anyone that still reads this blog please jump over to cbowie.com and join me in my next adventure of life.
For all of you that helped me battle through the roughest point in my life…. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You and I will probably never meet. But you are just as important to my “well being” as any real friend I have known for years. Without your support, understanding, attention I would of never made it through the separation and divorce. Each night that I could not sleep I always knew I had a window in to a world online that could add a balm to my anxiety.
Thank you and follow me.
Oh, yea… If you need any real estate needs please contact me! Even in different states other than Texas. I can get a referral fee! haha… Hope to see you on the other side.
- Christopher Bowie